Wednesday, November 11, 2015

AUTUMN IS HERE

I love the autumn weather, the leaves having been changing to their brilliant colors. Soon, Thanksgiving will be upon us, sharing with family and friends, laughter and joy. Ever since, I was a young girl, I have loved the holidays. The planning, the hustle and excitement...then, before we know it, the holidays have come and gone and, a new year has arrived.  What will you be planning for in the upcoming new year?  I hope you will make time to think upon which road you want to take in life and, when you decide, jump in with both feet. Today, I took the time to create new artwork, I am going to call it Reflections, as a reminder to myself to not reflect upon the past, but to move forward into the present and future.  I hope you will do the same.



Wishing you a day filled with laughter and joy. XO

Sincerely,
Franchelle