Friday, April 29, 2016

CANCER HITS....

Hello, some of you may have noticed, I have not been on my blog as of late. Two months ago, I was diagnosed with stage two cancer.  After, having three stressful years, I am now a firm believer, stress is not good for our body, especially chronic stress. I will be in treatment for 6 weeks, thereafter, my hope is to be cancer free.  I now realize what it means to be diagnosed with cancer.  It's not an easy road to walk. All the emotions and fear that comes along with it. Although, after, starting treatment, my fear has now vanished and, I am ready to kick this beast in the butt. I have a really good support team, God, my wonderful team of doctors, my husband, family and friends. If you or any of your family members have been diagnosed with cancer, my prayer for you and for them is to receive healing from this disease. Thank you for visiting my web blog. 


May God Bless You and Your Family!!

Sincerely,
Franchelle