Monday, June 6, 2016

JOY COMES IN THE MORNING

I am so happy to announce, I have finished Chemo/Radiation therapy.  It has been a long road.  Without God, my doctors, my family and friends, I am not sure, I would be typing this blog post. I was supported all the way through treatment, which I am truly grateful. If you have never had radiation, it takes you to the brink of death, depending on where you receive radiation.  The recovery was horrible and very difficult to overcome. Without my husband taking care of me on a daily basis, I would of not been able to make it through. He was so loving and caring towards me, it really helped me to stay strong.  I have been praying for all cancer patients.  My hope is that everyone will be healed from this disease. It seems, that cancer is hitting people more and more each day and, it's not an easy road to walk.  I am asking for everyone reading this post, please pray for all cancer patients or anyone who is dealing with a physical or emotional illness.  Prayer is very important!!



I am so happy to be sitting up and typing this message.  It truly is a miracle!!

Sincerely,
Franchelle